- Luxurious silver tip used with Edwin Jagger shaving cream or soap will generate rich concentrated lather for supreme shaving result
- Medium size & weight ideal for all wet shavers
- Softens and lifts beard hair for closer longer lasting shave
- Handmade in England by Edwin Jagger
- Comes with matching drip stand for storage and drying purposes
All Edwin Jagger shaving brushes are filled with the highest quality, hand graded badger hair from the badger species Meles Meles (a sustainable source).
Badger hair has been used for more than two centuries to make the finest shaving brushes. Rather than repelling it the hair absorbs water, and, when combined with a good quality shaving cream or soap, produces a rich shaving lather.
With the circular lathering motion the fine tips of badger hair lift and soften the beard to create a smooth, creamy shaving lather, cleanse and massage the face gently resulting in a comfortable shave. Using a badger shaving brush in the daily shaving routine will enhance the shave quality, improve facial skin appearance and promote a genuine feel good factor.
Your order of Edwin Jagger, Medium Silver Tip Badger Hair Shaving Brush With Drip Stand - Horn will include free Shipping on orders of $150 or more.