suitable for applying
- compact and loose powder
- for a harmonious, natural powder and blusher application
- for smooth, tender makeovers
- finest natural hair bestows a pleasant skin-feeling
- harmonious, natural teint
- no scattering of powder during application
extra fine, dark brown mountain goat hair
- tender, with fine tips
- even results
- great feel on the skin
black high-gloss lacquered, comfortable handles
Our house disposes of a long-standing experience and competence in the manufacture of artist brushes, based on the rich treasure of experience the brush factories in Nuremberg have had for many generations.
This special know-how has been cultivated and further developed in our factory since the end of the 19th century.
Skilled craftsmen guarantee carefully shaped products and many busy hands look after the perfect finish of all artist brushes.
Your order of Da Vinci, Da Vinci Powder Brush Round-Selection will include free Shipping on orders of $150 or more.