suitable for applying
- Liquid and creamy foundation
- due to the round shape the eye, chin and nose area can perfectly be covered
- perfect covering power provides a flawless finish
- considerably longer lasting, great covering power
- compared to little sponges considerably more economical
- precise application of foundation
extra smooth synthetics fibres
- fine tips – similar to Natural hair
- sensible alternative to protect natural resources
- ideal for people with natural hair allergies
- easy to clean
black high-gloss lacquered, comfortable handles
Our house disposes of a long-standing experience and competence in the manufacture of artist brushes, based on the rich treasure of experience the brush factories in Nuremberg have had for many generations.
This special know-how has been cultivated and further developed in our factory since the end of the 19th century.
Skilled craftsmen guarantee carefully shaped products and many busy hands look after the perfect finish of all artist brushes.
Your order of Da Vinci, Da Vinci Foundation Brush 22-Classic will include free Shipping on orders of $150 or more.